Sweet Pie Shipping FAQ
What Flavors Do You Ship?
We ship a variety of flavors depending on the season. Check out our Shipping Tab to see what flavors are currently available.
What Days of the Week Do You Ship?
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
We only ship on these days to ensure that each pie reaches its destination on time, and reduces the risk of warehouse time. We ship through UPS 2nd Day Air.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
All pies are shipped UPS 2nd Day Air using our insulated Pie Bar shipper. During the checkout shipment section, your rates will be calculated based on destination zip code and total weight.
Do the Pies Arrive Ready to Enjoy?
Our pies are packed frozen and shipped to your door. They will be kept cool with ice packs, and will arrive thawed and ready to enjoy.
What Size is the Pie?
Each pie is baked into a 10” pie tin and serves 8 slices.
Upon your pie’s arrival, follow the steps below:
- Remove pie from the shipping box.
- Remove plastic wrapping from the pie.
- Place pie in the refrigerator and cover loosely with foil.
- Follow steps above until ready to re-heat.
- Remove pie from the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
- Place unwrapped pie on baking sheet and "re-crisp" and warm on the middle rack for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
To enjoy your pie cold:
- Remove pie from the refrigerator, slice and serve!
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to give our shop a call at (678)402-6245.